Terms of Service – Fastspot GO API
Thank you for using the Fastspot GO API service and visiting go.fastspot.io. The following terms and conditions of service (these "Terms of Service") apply to visitors of the Site as well as users of its associated interfaces. You should read these Terms of Service carefully to determine which provisions apply to you. By using any of the services, functions, or features offered from time to time (collectively or individually, the "Service"), the user (referred to herein as "you" or "your") agrees to these Terms of Service.
Fastspot GO API service provides an instance of the Fastspot GO API service. The Fastspot GO API service instances allow users to get a quote for a swap of digital assets for the purpose of conducting an atomic swap of digital assets with the service provider using HTLCs and a standardized communication protocol.
By using the Fastspot GO API service, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and completely agree to these Terms of Service in effect from time to time. If you disagree with these Terms of Service or with any subsequent amendments, changes, or updates, you may not use any of the Services; your only recourse in the case of disagreement is to stop using all of the Services.
These Terms of Service may be amended, changed, or updated by Green Ocean at any time and without prior notice to you. You should check back often to confirm that your copy and understanding of these Terms of Service is current and correct. Your non-termination or continued use of any Services after the effective date of any amendments, changes, or updates constitutes your acceptance of these Terms of Service, as modified by such amendments, changes, or updates.
The use of the Service is void where prohibited by applicable law.
1. Use of the Fastspot GO API and Fastspot GO API Documentation:
a. Use of the Fastspot GO API. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions hereunder, you may use the Fastspot GO API solely in accordance with these API Terms of Service and the Fastspot GO API Documentation.
b. License to Fastspot GO API Documentation. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferrable license to access and use the Fastspot GO API Documentation solely to facilitate your development of applications that interface with the Services in accordance with these API Terms of Service and the Fastspot GO API Documentation (each such application, an “Application”).
c. API Call Limitations. The number of calls you or your Application makes to the Fastspot GO API during any given period may be limited, at our sole discretion, based on various factors that include the manner in which your Application makes calls to the Fastspot GO API and the anticipated volume of use associated with your Application.
d. Changes to the Fastspot GO API. We reserve the right to change the Fastspot GO API and Fastspot GO API Documentation at any time and without notice. You acknowledge and understand that these changes may require you to make substantial changes to your Application at your own cost and expense. It is your responsibility to review the Fastspot Documentation and these API Terms of Service regularly.
e. Suspension or Revocation of Access. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we retain the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or revoke your access to the Fastspot GO API at any time and for any reason, including for:
i. violation of these API Terms of Service
ii. your use of the Fastspot GO API contrary to the Fastspot GO API Documentation
iii. for scheduled maintenance
iv. to address any emergency security concerns
2. Fastspot GO API Use Restrictions. You will not use or access the Fastspot GO API in any way not expressly permitted under these API Terms of Service, Term of Service, or the Fastspot GO API Documentation. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not:
a. develop any Applications that:
i. are fraudulent or misleading
ii. infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy
iii. are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, or harassing
iv. contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system or data
v. replicate or attempt to replace the essential user experience of the Services or any of our other products or services
vi. otherwise violate any applicable Law
b. modify, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise alter the Fastspot GO API
c. use the Fastspot GO API in any manner that may threaten the security or functionality of the Fastspot GO API or our Services
d. use the Fastspot GO API to circumvent the intended features, functionality or limitations of the Services
e. perform any vulnerability, penetration or similar testing on the Fastspot GO API
a. Data That You Transmit Using the Fastspot GO API. You grant to us an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, transferable and sublicensable licence during the term of use of the Fastspot GO API to access, collect, store and use any data, information, records and files that:
i. you load, transmit to or enter into the Fastspot GO API (“Transmitted Data”)
ii. that we collect from your usage of the Fastspot, to:
1. develop, enhance and make available the Fastspot GO API and the Services
2. to produce data, information or other materials that are not identified as relating to you or any particular individual or company (such data, information and materials, the “Aggregated Statistical Information”).
b. No Use Rights to Green Ocean Data Containing Personal Information. You may not use any Green Ocean Data that contains any information about any identifiable individuals (such information, “Personal Information”) and will promptly delete such Personal Information in your possession or control upon becoming aware of such Personal Information.
4. Monitoring Usage of API: You acknowledge and agree that we may monitor your use of the Fastspot GO API and that you will not block or otherwise interfere with our monitoring.
5. Communications Not Confidential: Your use of the Fastspot GO API requires the transmission of data and information over the Internet and public networks. Accordingly, we do not, and cannot, guarantee the confidentiality, security or reliability of any communications made by you or your Applications through the Fastspot GO API.
6. Ownership: All rights (including intellectual property rights), title and interest in and to the Fastspot GO API, the Fastspot GO API Documentation, Aggregated Statistical Information, and all other materials provided by us hereunder, and any update, adaptation, translation, customization or derivative work thereof, will remain with us (or our third party suppliers, if applicable). The Fastspot GO API, Fastspot GO API Documentation, and all materials provided by us hereunder are licensed and not “sold” to you. All rights not expressly granted to you in these API Terms of Service are reserved.
7. Warranties and Indemnities:
a. Transmitted Data Representation. You represent and warrant, and covenant with us, that all Transmitted Data will only contain data and information (including, if applicable Personal Information) in respect of which you have obtained all applicable third party consents and permissions and otherwise have all authority, in each case as required by applicable Laws, to enable us to make available the Fastspot GO API and exercise our rights under these API Terms of Service.
b. Indemnity In Connection with Your Use of the Fastspot GO API. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and all of our officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in connection with:
i. your Applications
ii. your breach of applicable Laws or your representations or warranties hereunder
iii. your use of the Fastspot GO API contrary to these API Terms of Service or the Fastspot GO API Documentation
8. Interpretation: In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the API Terms of Service or the Terms of Service, these API Terms of Service will prevail to the extent of such conflict or inconsistency, except that for the purposes of these API Terms of Service, the term “Services” will, for greater clarity, include making available the Fastspot GO API and Fastspot GO API Documentation to you.
9. Change to API Terms of Service: Except where prohibited by applicable Law, we reserve the right to change these API Terms of Service at any time without notice. Your continued access to or use of the Fastspot GO API or Fastspot GO API Documentation after any changes indicates your acceptance of such changes. It is your responsibility to review these API Terms of Service regularly.